Often used in a combination of two, this Weems & Plath 103 Protractor Triangle provides a straightforward method of plotting and performing chart work. Each triangle is inscribed with black markings. The protractor scale on the triangle can aid in drawing a bearing line on a chart, and the 90° angle is helpful when determining lines of position.
- 7-3/4" sides x 11" (19.69 cm x 27.94 cm) hypotenuse
- Protractor scale allows easy alignment with chart meridian in any direction
- Direction is maintained as one triangle is slid along the other to desired position
- 90° angle helps determine lines of position
- Made from clear, durable vinylite